Drupal is one of the most mentioned open source Web content management system out there today. But not everyone knows about it and how it fits into the content management world. So if you are one of those people, or just want a refresher, O'Reilly is hosting a webinar entitled: Everything you Wanted to Know About Drupal but were Afraid to Ask. The webinar is being held December 5, 2008 from 1-2 PM EST and is being presented by two well-versed Drupal developers:
* Jeff Eaton - Jeff has been developing Drupal applications since 2005 and is now one of the core developers for the Drupal project. Specializing in architecture and API development, Jeff worked on some big name Drupal projects including MTV UK and SonyBMG.
* James Walker - James is a well-known Drupal speaker and a founding member of the non-profit Drupal Association and the Drupal Security team. A developer himself, James has worked to co-ordinate Drupal's involvement with other communities like OpenID.
So what are these two Drupal gurus going to teach you in this one hour webinar?
* An overview of the Drupal content management system, framework and community
* A discussion on Drupal's philosophies on content management and software architecture
* A review of the evolution of the content management system
* How to leverage and participate in the Drupal community
There are a lot of good things covered in this webinar. Head on over and register. You never know, we may see you there and learn a thing or two ourselves.
CMSWire is a popular web magazine published by Simpler Media Group. We provide news, advice and analysis for professionals driving digital customer experience strategy, evolving the digital workplace and creating intelligent information management practices. The CMSWire team produces 500+ authoritative articles per quarter for a community of over 750,000 market influencers.