It's a rare organization that does not track at least a minimum set of web analytics for their customer facing websites. The problem is rarely that there's no data. Rather it's what to do with that information once you have it in your hands. More often than not, it's under utilized and probably finds it's home in that virtual pile on your desktop.
It doesn't have to be that way. There's an upcoming Webinar co-hosted by Bridgeline Software and the Gilbane Group that will show you how to better use your analytics data to make decisions and improve the customer experience, and in the end improve your bottom line. Bridgeline Software, a developer of web application management software and award winning web applications, hosts Marketing Trends: Enabling Intelligent, Analytics-Driven Content on May 8 at 1:00 p.m. EST. Featuring Brett Zucker, Bridgeline's CTO and Tony White, Lead Analyst at the Gilbane Group, publisher of the Gilbane Report, the webinar aims to teach attendees:
* The latest trends in “analytics-driven” content management and how they directly influence customer retention, acquisition and loyalty
* How marketers can predict, manage and measure content that will enhance the customer experience
* How to improve the speed and accuracy of web content analysis, reporting and authoring
* How to deliver “persuasive” content to specific audience segments for greater conversion and site ROI
* Next generation technologies designed for non-technical users and what to look for!
Registration is required and registrants will received a free copy of the the white paper: Integrated Web Analytics for Improved Usability, Accuracy and Results.
Go on -- pull that analytics report out of the pile and start analyzing!
CMSWire is a popular web magazine published by Simpler Media Group. We provide news, advice and analysis for professionals driving digital customer experience strategy, evolving the digital workplace and creating intelligent information management practices. The CMSWire team produces 500+ authoritative articles per quarter for a community of over 750,000 market influencers.