CMS Made Simple 1.6: Beginner's Guide, authored by Sofia Hauschildt and published by Packt, is a new book that newcomers can use to create professional-looking websites.
This guide takes readers step-by-step through the process of building a website, from CMS installation to finished project. Along the way, web designers learn how to use modules, HTML/CSS templates and third-party extensions to build their websites from scratch.
CMS Made Simple 1.6: Beginner’s Guide uses a case study approach designed to help readers create engaging, effective and easy-to-use websites for businesses, clubs or organizations.
Among other techniques, readers will learn how to create pages and navigation, work with design and layout templates, use core modules to make customized forms and create users and set permissions. There’s also an e-commerce workshop that takes readers through the process of setting up an eStore and integrating PayPal into the checkout system.
This book is ideal for budding webmasters, designers and editors who are looking to create a professional and powerful website using CMS Made Simple.
CMS Made Simple 1.6: Beginner’s Guide, priced at US$ 44.99, is available now.
- The Future of Digital Marketing: 8 Trends
- 2014 Predictions: What Side of the Future Are You On?
- Oracle WebCenter Sites Review: Strengths, Weaknesses
- How Is Hadoop Like Teenage Sex? [Infographic]
- 7 Things Stew Leonard's Can Teach You About Your Customers
- Why Apple Needs Topsy in a $200 Million Way
- 3 Practical Ways to Boost Your Google+ Profile