CMS Made Simple 1.6: Beginner's Guide, authored by Sofia Hauschildt and published by Packt, is a new book that newcomers can use to create professional-looking websites.
This guide takes readers step-by-step through the process of building a website, from CMS installation to finished project. Along the way, web designers learn how to use modules, HTML/CSS templates and third-party extensions to build their websites from scratch.
CMS Made Simple 1.6: Beginner’s Guide uses a case study approach designed to help readers create engaging, effective and easy-to-use websites for businesses, clubs or organizations.
Among other techniques, readers will learn how to create pages and navigation, work with design and layout templates, use core modules to make customized forms and create users and set permissions. There’s also an e-commerce workshop that takes readers through the process of setting up an eStore and integrating PayPal into the checkout system.
This book is ideal for budding webmasters, designers and editors who are looking to create a professional and powerful website using CMS Made Simple.
CMS Made Simple 1.6: Beginner’s Guide, priced at US$ 44.99, is available now.
- Blame the C-Suite for Your Failed SharePoint Project
- Everything You Really Need to Know About Docker
- The Future of SEO is Not SEO
- The IoT is Useless - Unless You Fix Your Data Problems [Infographic]
- Where Intranets and Enterprise Social Networks Fit in Your Business
- Microsoft Will Offer a Peek at SharePoint 2016 at Ignite
- Gartner's Look at Advanced Analytics Vendors: Are You Using a Winner?