Monday mantra: You can’t fix what you don’t measure.
At least, that’s the idea played on by Alistair Croll and Sean Power in their new book, Complete Web Monitoring. O'Reilly Media's new 662 page gem promises to show you how to transform missed opportunities, frustrated users, and spiraling costs into online success.
Said to be suitable for anyone who owns a website, Complete Web Monitoring will help you to:
- Discover how visitors use and interact with your site through web analytics, segmentation, conversions, and user interaction analysis
- Find out your market's motivations with voice-of-the-customer research
- Measure the health and availability of your website with synthetic testing and real-user monitoring
- Track communities related to your online presence, including social networks, forums, blogs, microblogs, wikis, and social news aggregators
- Understand how to assemble this data into clear reports tailored to your organization and audience
"This is a very comprehensive view of just about everything one needs to know about how websites work and what one needs to know about them. I'd like to make this book required reading for every employee at Gomez,” said Imad Mouline, CTO of Gomez.
For more information on this book, including author bios and the table of contents, check it out here.