Another big day for the gang over at Clickability. The SaaS Web Content Management Provider has been selected as a Finalist for Best Content Management Solution for the 23rd Annual CODiE Awards.
The awards are given out by the Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA) which is the principal trade association for the software and digital content industry.
The CODiE Awards are the only peer-recognition awards program of it's kind in the industry which probably makes it a special award -- kind of like the Oscars are to actors. I wonder how many companies vote for themselves?
Four new categories were added this year including:
* Best Education Game or Simulation Solution in Education
* Best Multi-Media Solution
* Best Social Networking Solution
* Best Supply Chain Solution
Some of the other finalists include:
* Best Collaboration Solution: Adobe Acrobat Connect Professional, Adobe Systems, Inc., Citrix GoToMeeting, Citrix Online, Clearspace, Jive Software
* Best Content Management Solution: MarkLogic Server 3.2, Mark Logic Corporation, Nstein.com, Nstein Technologies Inc.
* Best On-Demand Platform: Force.com, Salesforce.com, WebEx Connect Developer Program, WebEx Communications, Inc.
To view all the 2008 finalists see their website.
"Competition is tough this year and that makes selection as a CODiE Finalist a real achievement," said Ken Wash, SIIA president. "All the companies on this year's list should feel justifiably proud of their recognition."
On the evening of Monday, May 19th, 2008, SIIA will host its first ever CODiE Finalist Showcase where finalists can demonstrate their wares if they wish. You won't know who won until May May 20, 2008 at the Palace Hotel, San Francisco, CA.
If you are interested in attending the Showcase and the Awards Gala, you can register on their site.
If you want to know a little more about Clickability, see our Quick Take Review of their Web Content Management Platform.
CMSWire is a leading, native digital publication produced by Simpler Media Group, Inc. We provide articles, research and events for sophisticated professionals driving digital customer experience strategy, evolving the digital workplace and creating intelligent information management practices. The CMSWire team produces 450+ authoritative articles per quarter for our 750,000 community members. Join us as a subscriber.