Interwoven Inc., a provider of Web Content Management (WCM) and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions for business, has embedded Verity search technology into its latest version of TeamSite.
Interwoven TeamSite has for years been an industry leading Web Content Management solution. Verity, a known leader in the enterprise search market, provides search, classification, recommendation, and analytics for enterprise information."The addition of advanced information management services is an important enhancement to our already popular TeamSite software," said Kevin Cochrane, vice president, WCM products and solutions for Interwoven.
"With the integration of Verity's advanced search functionality, we now make it easier than ever to find and reuse content to help organizations track down previously published information on any archived version of their website."
The Verity search capabilities provide advanced search features in TeamSite such as search by content category, file type, or file characteristics. Further, searches can be made at the sub-document level, within small segments of Web sites, whole Web sites, and even across multiple Web sites.
New search features for TeamSite include:
- Full-text search of more than 200 file formats
- Keyword search and advanced full-text, sub-document search
- Capability to store result sets to provide quick access to information
- Full parametric search to find and sort content based on content category, standard metadata and file properties
- Freely extensible search, enabling companies to locate content based on custom, company-specific metadata and file attributes
- Robust security, ensuring that results are returned only to users with proper permissions