This Thursday the Percussion team -- proffers of the fabled Rhythmyx web content management product
-- will be conducting a webcast showcasing their shiniest new CM toy: the Community Marketing Solution
Scratch Web 2.0 for a sec. This is Percussion 2.0
. Community Marketing is the art of leveraging user-generated content, blogs, RSS and external feeds as strategic tools in marketing efforts. But beyond this, Percussion has taken it an architectural step deeper and is integrating community content as native content objects. Woot! Yum! That sounds like holy grail speak.
Released today, the Community Marketing Solution aims to empower marketers to:
* Consistently deliver branding messages and content across multiple, once-disparate platforms
* Build social traffic with the incorporation of blog content into corporate efforts
* Maintain salience in customers' minds with RSS
* Cut down on time wasted with strategic content reuse
* Improve customer loyalty and promote word of mouth
Their fancy new tech runs on Windows, Red Hat Linux and Sun Solaris.
This Thursday, in addition to gaining info on how to apply these tactics strategically at the Community Marketing webcast, you'll also learn how to implement the content reuse capabilities of Rhythmyx -- afterall, if we're going to use these nuggets of fun, we might as well be able to reuse them too.
The presenters will include CTO Vernon Imrich and PreSales Manager Nate Barad, both of Percussion's corp corp team.
To dock in on the webinar, set your dial this Thursday for 11 AM EST (16:00 GMT), and be sure to register in advance