Prinova has launched a new Web CMS tool aimed at marketers, designed to enable better management of multi-channel marketing campaigns. messagepoint is a web-based solution which sells itself big on multi-channel management, but also aims to streamline campaign development and delivery, while hosting a range of tools specifically tailored to campaign planning, targeting, delivery, and tracking for the Marketing industry.
messagepoint enables users to:
* Create, manage and deliver messages accurately into multiple customer touchpoints
* View the status of a campaign in real time
* Write, refine, and approve content quickly and reduce lead times
* Preview exactly how messages will look in each touchpoint before they become active
* Track customer analytics on message delivery and response
* Achieve personalization by basing consistent, precisely targeted messages on tracked behaviour, not on predictive or arbitrary algorithms
* Eliminate the need for multiple systems of record for managing and delivering messaging content, allowing legacy systems and ad hoc processes to be retired
In case your Madison-speak is as rusty as ours, "Touchpoints" apparently refer to the various channels through which you wish to connect with the customer: email, direct mail, call centre scripts, SMS and so forth. No, we didn't really want to know that either.
So many developers of business-oriented, niche CMS solutions gloss over technical specifications, for fear of losing customer interest through too much geek-speak, and so it is with Prinova.
Details on messagepoint's back-end specs are thin on the ground at the moment, but the product seems friendly enough, running on Windows or Linux. System integration details are similarly sketchy - but Prinova claims that the product "...is designed to connect easily to your existing systems." Whatever that means.
It's hard to make a fair call on messagepoint. But if you're in Marketing and you're wondering just what a Content Management System is, rest assured that you want one like 1992 Jordan # 9's. So get on the bucket and pail to Prinova to see whether or not messagepoint's got what you need.
CMSWire is a leading, native digital publication produced by Simpler Media Group, Inc. We provide articles, research and events for sophisticated professionals driving digital customer experience strategy, evolving the digital workplace and creating intelligent information management practices. The CMSWire team produces 450+ authoritative articles per quarter for our 750,000 community members. Join us as a subscriber.