Testing is Important
Probably didn't need to tell you that, but it's true. We talk about testing a lot these days, but it's primarily from the perspective of Web Engagement and marketing tools. It is also important to test from the developer/application perspective and this is where Telerik's Test Studio (formerly called WebUI Test Studio) comes into play.
There were three primary goals with the latest release of Telerik Test Studio
- Improve productivity and ease of use
- Support for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Create tests in Telerik's project management tool, TeamPulse, and generate them in Test Studio
This latest version also includes support for Telerik's RADControls for WPF. And there have been enhancements to the Silverlight testing, as well as the Test Explorer and Scheduling.
Reporting has also been improved in this new version of Test Studio, including:
- You can explore test list results over time
- Export reports easier into a number of file formats
- Comment within reports
- View interactive graphs and charts including drill-down
New Licensing Model
An updated license model enables you to group a number of Telerik products under a single SKU (i.e. Test Studio, Visual Studio Plug-in, TeamPulse). Telerik has also introduced a new price for Test Studio -- US$ 2,499.
The following video gives you a quick overview of test studio: