Web content management company TERMINALFOUR announced a new release of its web content management system (Web CMS), TERMINALFOUR Site Manager. Version 7.2 includes dozens of updates, big improvements to its integration features and better usability.
What’s New in Site Manager 7.2
TERMINALFOUR is not a newcomer to the Web CMS market. Founded in Ireland over a decade ago in 1997, the company initially focused on providing Web CMS tools to the public services sector. However, in the last few years, the company has expanded its focus and customer base spreading to Switzerland, France, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and the US.
Now the company has released an impressive update to its WCM platform. The latest release, version 7.2, is focused on making the product easier to use, integrate with and host. Although only Site Manager's minor version number was incremented, the platform contains more than fifty updates such as:
- The introduction of a External Content Syncer that allows organizations to more easily combine web content with data from enterprise system (e.g. CRM, ERP, logistics and HR).
- A new multilingual interface with full support for multi-byte character sets such as those used by Chinese.
- Certification across IBM offerings like DB2, WebSphere Application Server and WebSphere Portal.
- An enhanced WYSIWIG editor for non-technical end users.
Version 7.2 is available immediately. Additional details about the features in the latest release are available on product feature page on the TERMINALFOUR site. Unlike many enterprise WCM platforms, the company provides complete details for its page based pricing model on its site.
- The Future of Digital Marketing: 8 Trends
- 2014 Predictions: What Side of the Future Are You On?
- Oracle WebCenter Sites Review: Strengths, Weaknesses
- How Is Hadoop Like Teenage Sex? [Infographic]
- 7 Things Stew Leonard's Can Teach You About Your Customers
- Why Apple Needs Topsy in a $200 Million Way
- 3 Practical Ways to Boost Your Google+ Profile