Nothing Terminal Here
The enterprise web cms company also recorded a 52% rise in revenue and posted some impressive growth statistics — a 200% increase in new client wins and a 300% increase in new business revenues over 2009. This comes as the company narrows its area of expertise to education and governmental organisations.
Managing Sites for Profit
T4's Site Manager WCM is driving the company's growth, offering content management, integration and access to e-forms and self-service portals for users. The company offers training and support services, with expert consultants in key verticals like education, government and financials.
Keeping up with developing trends, t4 recently added a mobile website, features and app support to help clients and end-users work on the go. Now, up to version 7.0 release 0008, the company just held its annual gathering in Dublin to discuss all things Site Manager. There's an interesting blog post on one company's account of the trip that covers the new version, features and issues.
Around the World
Much of the company's efforts have gone toward international expansion from its Irish and United Kingdom stronghold, with the U.S. market now accounting for 38% of t4's turnover and inroads made into South Africa and other territories.
2011 looks like another bumper year for t4 and CMSWire will track the company's progress and developments within Site Manager.
- Office 365 is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Don't Hold Your Breath: SharePoint Release Delayed
- Does the Apple Watch Signal a Post-Browser World?
- Who Leads in Multichannel Campaign Management?
- Hey Cloudera & MapR: Open Data Platform is the Real Deal
- 8 Tips to Spring Clean Your Digital Work Life
- 11 Ways to Ruin Your CMS Project Without Even Trying