TYPO3, the open source content management solution, is bringing their TYPO3 Conference to North America in 2009. The conference is the company's first in North America and is packed with loads of goodies including presentations, tutorial sessions and a free social Friday.
Set to be held in Dallas, Texas April 16th - 18th, the TYPO3 Conference 2009 aims to teach users and potential users about the TYPO3 CMS and will have presentation speakers who include Kasper Skårhøj and Robert Lemke, 2 leaders in the TYPO3 community. Additional speakers and presenters will include Juergen Egeling, Oliver Hader and Jo Hasenau.
TYPO3 Conference 2009 Topics and Tutorials
This year’s North American conference will offer a wide variety of topics as well as tutorials for users. This is just a brief list of the planned goings-on at this year’s con.
- How TYPO3 Empowers KEMP's Online Business – Learn how Kemp’s online business utilizes TYPO3.
- Flash and Flex with TYPO3 – Learn about multiple approaches to connecting Flash and Flex to TYPO3 covering everything from Flash page content to large-scale Rich Media Applications.
- TYPO3 Alfresco Connector – Focusing on connecting TYPO3 and Alfresco.
- DB Integration - How to integrate existing databases in TYPO3
- Creating Communities with TYPO3 – Covering the new extension to handle everything concerning communities.
- How I stopped worrying and learned to love TypoScript – Learn the ins and outs and the truth about TypoScript.
- A Framework for TemplaVoila – Get hands on with TemplaVoila, the TYPO3 templating engine
- Avoiding Trial and Error - A Best-Practice Workshop for creating TYPO3 Websites
- Mastering TypoScript – Discover how to be TypoScript wizard
- MVC-Workshop for TYPO3 4.3 – Understand how MVC works with TYPO3 4.3
This is just a partial list of the open source cms topics and hands-on learning topics and hands-on learning that will be going on April 16th – 18th in Dallas at TYPO3 Conference 2009. Get the full details and registration information here.
Registration for early-bird discounts end February 28, 2009, no deadline for final registration could be found.