Canadian Web CMS vendor Hot Banana separates themselves from the sizable CMS vendor pack with a unique focus on web marketing campaign management, marketing and SEO tools, and advanced analytics integration.
The company recently announced the latest release of the Hot Banana Active Marketing Web Content Management Suite. Version 5.3 adds notable features to both the Web CMS engine and the Web Marketing engine."Web Content Management is fast becoming a business imperative for marketers, who are also demanding the integration of best-of-breed eMarketing technology products and measurement tools. Version 5.3 was developed in direct response to marketplace demands for combined Web Content Management and Active Marketing™ solutions," says Krista Lariviere, President, Hot Banana Software Inc.
Web CMS updates include:
* Enhanced Firefox support
* Advanced Metadata Management (conforms to the Dublin Core Standard)
* Universal Listing Module to easily manage complex structured content areas
* Page-by-page SSL Management
* Translation Manager Upgrades - Enhanced workflow for multilingual Web sites
* RSS Feed Manager Upgrade
* Performance enhancements
Web Marketing updates include:
* Atlas, Google and Yahoo! search engine campaign tracking
* Flash Streaming Media Manager for placing video directly into Web pages
* Keyword Web Page Analyzer, enabling non-technical users to analyze a page's SEO attributes
* PRWeb Press Release distribution integration
* Upgraded integration with WebTrends 7.5 On Demand
* Notification Manager - Allows Web site visitors to automatically be notified via email of a change in Web site content
CMSWire is a popular web magazine published by Simpler Media Group. We provide news, advice and analysis for professionals driving digital customer experience strategy, evolving the digital workplace and creating intelligent information management practices. The CMSWire team produces 500+ authoritative articles per quarter for a community of over 750,000 market influencers.