Gilbane Boston is approaching fast. Here’s a look (more like a glimpse, given the breadth of the event) at what you can expect at the conference taking place December 1-3:
- Listen and talk to the "who's who" of practitioners, analysts and technologists in the content management space. This is a great opportunity to exercise your brain, as well as network and socialize with the industry’s experts.
- Take a deep dive into the three C’s -- Content, Collaboration & Customers -- by attending sessions, workshops and keynotes.
- Be one of the first to see and touch the already famous SharePoint 2010.
- Participate in the Industry Analyst Debate: What’s Real, What’s Hype, and What’s Coming.
- Take part in the Open Source CMS pow-wow.
- Check out content management in practice, lessons learned and real stories from the CMS implementation trenches.
- Push the envelope, look into the future of WCM and share your ideas.
In the meantime, follow Twitter chatter on #gilbaneboston to get more information on what’s in store the first week of December (you may very well find that CMS Christmas is coming early this year). See you in Boston!