Ever since the dawn of the Internet, the way in which one writes for e-media has been a struggle. Too much text will bore your reader -- not too mention frustrate your designer! Write too little and you leave the user searching in vain for information. Let the gurus at e-write set you free.
Register now for Repurposing Print for the Web
Scheduled for March 13, 2008
in Silver Spring, MD, the one-day course features:
* A repeatable, flexible process for repurposing your print documents
* Strategies for breaking the post-a-PDF habit
* Why print documents don't work "as-is" as web content
and how to explain this concept to your web writing collaborators
* How to identify the steps in the print-to-web publishing cycle
* How to allocate time and resources for each step
* How to find successful examples of repurposed print content on the web and how to use these examples as models for your own repurposing projects
* How to decide whether to repurpose a print document for the web
Need more reasons? How about great discounts for CMSPROS and DC Web Women? Register today!