Ever since the dawn of the Internet, the way in which one writes for e-media has been a struggle. Too much text will bore your reader -- not too mention frustrate your designer! Write too little and you leave the user searching in vain for information. Let the gurus at e-write set you free.
Register now for Repurposing Print for the Web.
Scheduled for March 13, 2008 in Silver Spring, MD, the one-day course features:
* A repeatable, flexible process for repurposing your print documents
* Strategies for breaking the post-a-PDF habit
* Why print documents don't work "as-is" as web content and how to explain this concept to your web writing collaborators
* How to identify the steps in the print-to-web publishing cycle
* How to allocate time and resources for each step
* How to find successful examples of repurposed print content on the web and how to use these examples as models for your own repurposing projects
* How to decide whether to repurpose a print document for the web
Need more reasons? How about great discounts for CMSPROS and DC Web Women? Register today!
CMSWire is a popular web magazine published by Simpler Media Group. We provide news, advice and analysis for professionals driving digital customer experience strategy, evolving the digital workplace and creating intelligent information management practices. The CMSWire team produces 500+ authoritative articles per quarter for a community of over 750,000 market influencers.