The future of Web design is coming. In two weeks. Are you ready?
I speak of course about the conference Future of Web Design scheduled for April 17 and 18
. The conference features internationally-renowned design experts and alluring workshops such as Creating Sexy Style Sheets
and Elastic Thinking: adaptable design in a world of uncertainty
FOWB boasts the opportunity to learn from the best to become the best. A very tall order, indeed.
On day one, you will be whisked through the day chock-full of dynamic speakers
who will extol on such topics as:
* Finding Inspiration For Design
* User Experience vs Brand Experience
* Designing the User Experience Curve
* Getting your designs approved: 12 Simple Rules
* Print is the new web
* From Design to Deployment
* Unconventional ways to promote your site
* Evolving the User Experience
On day two, you will delve into the aforementioned workshops
. By the time the after party rolls around, it will be hard to determine the experts from the attendees!
Only full conference passes and the conference-in-a-box
, a handy-dandy pack that contains all of the great content that you'd experience from the conference without the hassle of traveling, are still available for registrants so hurry