April has come to a close and with it our editorial focus on Web Engagement Management (WEM). This week we took a look at simplifying mobile experience delivery, the 3 steps to cross channel customer engagement, followed by goals and metrics used to measure engagement and finally 3 keys to integrating content optimization.
Our latest poll results are in -- we found that organizations are at vastly different levels of engagement maturity and that Web Content Management vendors really need to be able to nurture clients across the spectrum.
But it wasn't all about engagement this week -- we, like you, watched Amazon's failure put the smack of reality on cloud computing and added some solid advice on successfully implementing SharePoint 2010.
What's up next month? Enterprise Information Management (EIM) in 2011 -- How is the field shifting...is disruption coming?
- The Aftermath: Amazon EC2, Sony PlayStation Network Recover from Cloud Crashes
- WordPress 3.1: "More of a CMS than ever before"
- The Keys to Understanding Web Customer Engagement
- ECM + WCM = Your Portal Strategy
- IBM Says Merge your Email into the Activity Stream
- SharePoint, Get It Right the First Time: 7 Strategic & Tactical Steps
- WEM: 3 Steps to Cross Channel Customer Engagement
- Alert: What's Coming for Open Source CMS in May 2011
- Web Optimization: Redesign Out, Continuous Improvement In
- Office 365: Office Professional Plus Review
Around the Web
- Conversational Marketing: The Next Phase of Customer Engagement
- Getting Everyone Involved in Innovation Initiatives
- Is your CEO sharing stories?
- Are You Prepared For The Intelligent Enterprise?
- 4 Examples of Social Media Policies
Featured Events (all events | post an event)
- May 11, 2011 -- (Webinar) Best Practices for Engaging Customers via Integrated Marketing Channels - APAC
- May 11, 2011 -- (Webinar) Best Practices for Engaging Customers via Integrated Marketing Channels - N. America
- May 12, 2011 -- (Webinar) Best Practices for Engaging Customers via Integrated Marketing Channels - EU
- May 18, 2011 -- (Webinar) Reinventing Your WCM Strategy to Support First Class User Experience
- May 26, 2011 -- Advanced Intranets & Portals 2011 - Amsterdam