This week we kicked off our editorial focus on Web Engagement Management (WEM) talking about the role that web content management will play in your WEM strategy (hint: It's here to stay).
We also headed down the personalization path, questioning the ability of our current analytics practices in Personalization and Retargeting: Can Your Analytics Handle it?
WEM news was big this week with a new social media marketing solution from former Vignette employees, a little personalization from EPiServer and a look at the attributes of a social business from Larry Augustin at SugarCon.
And finally, the votes are coming in for our poll: How advanced are your web engagement practices? ...and it looks like most of you are in the early stages of WEM maturity.
- Web Content Management in 2011: It Ain't Going Anywhere
- SharePoint: Is It Worth Using as a Collaboration Tool?
- Collaboration in the Era of Crowdsourcing
- Personalization and Retargeting: Can Your Analytics Handle It?
- State of the ECM Industry 2011: Enterprises Slowly Getting to Grips with Content Chaos
- Former Vignette Employees Take on Social Media Marketing
- The 5 Pillars of Web Engagement Management
- Get Ready, the Future of Business is Social
- Employee Engagement Affects Collaboration
- The Web Engagement Tag Team: Testing and Personalization
Around the Web
- How to Create Real Value Through Branded Mobile Experiences
- Forrester’s 6 Categories of Best Practices for Customer Service Knowledge Management
- Have you modeled your content effectively?
- Favorite Tools from 9 Exceptionally Productive People
- 4 Components of Successful Demand Generation Marketing
Featured Events (all events | post an event)
- Apr 13, 2011 -- The Content Revolution Tour San Francisco -- Creating Engaging Experiences
- May 3-5, 2011 -- J. Boye Conference Philadephia 2011
- May 09, 2011 -- Brain Traffic Content Strategy Conference - ConFab 2011
- May 26, 2011 -- Advanced Intranets & Portals 2011 - Amsterdam
- Jun 08, 2011 -- Henry Stewart DAM NY 2011 Conference
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post a job)
- Business Development Manager at AvePoint
- Sales Solutions Manager at Twitter
- Digital Content Strategy and Analytics Associate at Google
- Senior Developer at SilverStripe
- Web and Graphic Designer at cPanel