We're wrapping up our February focus on mobile trends and tech, but in the world of Enterprise CMS it was notable this week that the Apache Chemistry project, the open source implementation of the Content Management Interoperability Specification (CMIS) standard, left the incubator stage and was promoted to a full Apache Software Foundation project.
Speaking of Adobe, it finally put to bed questions on how the Omniture and Day acquisitions fit into its Customer Experience Management strategy with the announcement of its Web Experience Management (WEM) Solution.
And finally, part of any good WEM solution is mobile access. Going beyond the Adobe buzz we spent time this week checking out FatWire's Mobility Server 2.0.
- Six Critical Ingredients for a Great Website
- Adobe Releases its WEM solution, Combining CQ 5.4 & Online Marketing Suite
- The Mobile Application: Browser vs. Native
- WordPress 3.1: "More of a CMS than ever before"
- Enterprise Mobile Apps Will Transform How We Do Business
- Mobile Content Delivery: FatWire Mobility Server Feature Review
- Why Mobility is Central to Enterprise CMS as a Service
- Enterprise 2.0: Is No Strategy a Type of Strategy?
- Apache's Chemistry Joins Jackrabbit as an ASF Top-Level Project
- Social Business Adoption: Survey Says It Works
Around the Web
- 2011 Most Influential Women in Technology
- Why People Are the Heart & Soul of the Information Age
- 10 Blogs Marc Andreessen Reads Everyday
- How to Plan a Social Business Software Pilot
- Google Tightens the Screws on Content Farmers
Featured Events (all events | post an event)
- Mar 21, 2011 -- AIIM Conference & Expo 2010 (Info360)
- Mar 23, 2011 -- Online Information APAC (Hong Kong)
- May 09, 2011 -- Brain Traffic Content Strategy Conference - ConFab 2011
- May 26, 2011 -- Advanced Intranets & Portals (Amsterdam)
- Sep 12, 2011 -- Semphonic X Change 2011 Web Analytics Conference
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post a job)
- Web CMS Project Manager at SAS Institute
- Research Analyst/Social Media at Blueocean Market Intelligence
- User Experience Designer at eMusic
- Sr. Operations Engineer at Box.net
- Web Developer at Toth