Think you know what's coming next in the constantly evolving world of Web search?
No? Well, what better reason to attend Search Engine Strategies (SES) Toronto 2008. Key strategies for maximizing the search visibility of your web site are within your reach, as well as opportunities to attend 21 sessions and workshops in three concurrent tracks. SES Toronto 2008 is scheduled for June 17-18 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. You'll be privy to information about how to grow your business through search engine marketing, while learning the ins-and-outs of SEM from top search experts and the search engines themselves.
You will also benefit from a unique setting in which to network with fellow marketers and search engine industry professionals and discuss the trends in search engine marketing.
With access to a comprehensive gathering of search engine marketing and optimization-related strategies and their gurus, you'll be sure to learn how:
* Search engines list Web sites for free and through paid placements
* To get free "organic" traffic by building a site that pleases search engines and your visitors
* To efficiently purchase listings guaranteed to rank your company at the top of search engine results
* To calculate the ROI of your search marketing efforts by tracking your visitors from the time they hit your site until they buy and get tips on improving conversion if they don't
* To build links that generate traffic to your Web site, and how to avoid the penalties of "spamming" the search engines
If you're looking for a jammed-packed agenda full of helpful hints and tips for maximizing search engine marketing and optimization, then SES is for you!
Hurry, early bird specials and group discounts are still available.