It was a long week already at 1 o'clock in the afternoon on Monday. But now Friday is finally here — and the weekend stretches gloriously before you.
So many things to do, so many places to explore. But here's the thing: Sometime during the next 48 hours. you're going to get bored. You'll be waiting on a friend or stuck at an event you didn't want to attend or any one of a number of things. And you'll long for something that's simultaneously fun and thought-provoking and interesting to do.
When that moment hits, try connecting with CMSWire.
Odds are you'll find us right where you are, virtually speaking. So share some thoughts with us on Facebook or Twitter. Join our LinkedIn group or check out our Flipboard magazine. Snapchat, you ask? Coming soon.
Of course, you could always stay right here on the CMSWire website. We published more than 50 articles this week, and we're issuing you a personal invitation to check them out. Here's just a sample:
- Marketo Re-Architected: Understanding Its Big Bet on Big Data
- Should You Upgrade to SharePoint 2016?
- What George Clooney Would Say About Salesforce Outage #NA14
- Augmented Reality Bridges the Physical-Digital Worlds#GartnerDMC
- Cognitive Computing Helps You Escape the Productivity Trap
- Where Does AI Surface in the Workplace? Everywhere
- How to Choose Between Optimization, Recommendation & Personalization
- 6 Ways Robotic Process Automation Supports Digital Transformation
- How Delivery Mistakes Can Kill E-Commerce [Infographic]
- QuickBase Pushes Low-Code into the Enterprise
Save the Date
Of course the antidote for boredom is well developed plan. So grab your calendar and mark the date ... actually, three dates: Nov. 14, 15 and 16. That's when CMSWire will hold its second annual DX Summit at the Radisson Blu Aqua hotel in Chicago. And guess what? Early Bird Registration is now open.
From now until Aug. 1, you can save $300 off our two or three-day conference prices. We invite you to review our preliminary agenda to see a sampling of the workshops and sessions we have in store for you this year. You can also catch up on the thoughts of some of our industry leading speakers right here, right now:
- DX Leaders: 'You Need the Right Tools for Success in Digital Environments'
- DX Leaders: 'Marketers Should Create Relevant, Lasting Relationships'
- DX Leaders: 'Transport Customers to Immersive, Virtual Environments'
- DX Leaders: 'A Strong Narrative Makes Your Brand Story Coherent'
- DX Leaders: 'Focus Less on Technology, More on the Customers'