Customer experience software provider MaritzCX today released a new framework that opens its APIs and connects its users to some of the biggest enterprise marketing and sales platform players.
The Lehi, Utah-based company's CXFuel framework is designed to provide a flexible architecture and a developer portal for users to access their customer data through APIs. For instance, users can automate survey and case management processes. They can take that data and leverage it through other applications.
Analytics, Marketing Automation Connections
The framework also includes an Integrations Hub with pre-built connectors for enterprise systems such as:
- Adobe Analytics: Integrates the San Jose, Calif.-based software company's enterprise analytics suite with MaritzCX’s Bonfire survey solution. Designed to help enterprises understand the emotions, motivations and attitudes that drive website behavior, according to company officials
- Marketo: Integrates survey and predictive analytics data into Marketo, the San Mateo, Calif.-based marketing automation provider
- Oracle Sales Cloud: Gives sales teams using the Redwood City, Calif.-based provider's software access to survey feedback collected through the MaritzCX platform
- Salesforce: Updates San Francisco-based Salesforce CRM systems with customer feedback data and installs updates automatically
- Tableau: Enables CX data to be exported to Seattle-based Tableau, a business intelligence and analytics platform
“CX data is most powerful when it flows freely to and from all systems that drive decision making and front line results,” Justin Thompson, vice president of strategy for MaritzCX, said in a statement. “By allowing business-critical systems to serve as a ‘home base’ for all team members, actionable insights will be generated more quickly, and CX professionals can demonstrate their value more effectively.”
Eyes on Partnerships
Just last week, MaritzCX hired a former Oracle executive as VP of business developments and partnerships to help it grow its partner ecosystem. JD Jeppson, who served as technology sales director for Oracle as well as EVP of sales for Allegiance Software, will work with partners and channels to "build programs that bring greater value to MaritzCX customers," according to company officials.
Last month, MartizCX announced the availability of ActionCX, an integrated Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution for turning customer feedback into actionable insights.