In what's become an ongoing theme in the tech world (again), we addressed two important acquisitions this week — the sale of Lexmark to Chinese investors for $3.6 billion and HP's sale of its CX assets to OpenText for $170 million.
We also tackled the increasingly important topic of digital transformation in a story that explored how to be more agile, competitive and innovative in a digital era and also looked at what's standing between enterprises and digital transformation.
Whew! Lots of great content this week. Enjoy — and make the best of the rest of your weekend.
What got us talking this week:
- Content Marketing Is Driving Me Crazy
- MarTech Companies Unite In the Name of Account Based Marketing
- You Can't Ignore the Unsexy Side of Digital Transformation
- Searching for a Marketing Analytics Solution? Check Your Google History
- Nurturing a Positive Culture with Remote Workers
- A Community-Driven Definition of Collaboration Success
- Will Virtual Reality Help in the Digital Workplace
- The Brave New World of Technology: What Comes After the Bots
Enterprise Information Management
- Preventing a Cloud-Fueled Privacy Breakdown
- Will Statistica Still Have a Home If Dell Acquires EMC?
- Meet Viya, SAS' New Baby #SASGF
- Chinese Investors Plan to Acquire Lexmark for $3.6B
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- April 26 — AIIM Conference New Orleans 2016
- April 26 —
Box + Microsoft Webinar: Better Collaboration and Security With Box + Office 365
- May 05 — CMSWire Webinar: Build a Business Case for Marketing Automation
- May 09 —
Canto DAM Summit New York 2016
- May 25 — SCORE Conference Boston 2016