CMSWire doubled the number of attendees at its second annual DX Summit this past week at the Radisson Blu Aqua hotel in Chicago. It was a week to remember for the practitioners who came to gain knowledge and network in the digital experience arena.
The theme of the week was empathy for your customers, set up nicely by CMSWire Publisher Brice Dunwoodie in his conference-opening keynote. Customers, and not marketers and organizations, are at the center of the universe, as fellow keynoter Gerry McGovern cautioned. Read more.
What else got us talking this week:
- Digital Experience: It's All About the Metrics [Video]
- DX Summit Speakers Warn a Course Correction May Be Needed
- DX Summit Keynoter Gerry McGovern: Make Your Customers the Center of the Universe
- DX Summit Discussion: Who Is Driving Your Digital Transformation?
- The Curious Connections Between Zombies, Ghosts, Teen Blood & Meetings
- Standardized Processes: Great in Theory, Not in Practice
- The Collaboration Community's Big Dirty Productivity Secret
- So Your Company Was Acquired: Now What?
Enterprise Information Management
- 4 Ways to Achieve Your Productivity Goals in 2017
- Microsoft Joins Linux Foundation, Google Joins .NET Community
- How to Reduce the Risk of Data Theft
- Dropbox Is Reinventing Itself to Win More Love From IT
- Nov. 29 — Future Branches - The Branch Reimagined
- Nov. 30 — [Earley Executive Roundtable] Back to Basics: Getting to the Next Level in Knowledge Management
- Dec. 1 — [Igloo Webinar] Don't get left behind: Create a unified digital workplace before it's too late
- Dec. 6 — Gartner Application Strategies & Solutions Summit
- Dec. 8 — [CMSWire Webinar] Redefine Your Digital Asset Strategy for 2017