The battle for customers has turned digital and businesses need to adapt. But where to begin? What tools and strategies do businesses already have in place and what needs to be built from scratch? Discuss these questions and more at our upcoming Tweet Jam.
The Jam kicks off at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET / 1700 GMT on Thursday, October 22. As always, the broader CMSWire community is welcome to take part. Join in by using the #cxmchat hashtag, logging in to our chatroom or through Cover it Live — found below on the day of the Jam.
The experts on hand to keep the conversation going include:
- Aaron Suppel, Vice President of Digital Strategy at Tahzoo — @Tahzoo
- Bruno Herrmann, Globalization And Localization Director at The Nielsen Company — @BHerrmann_INTL
- Christopher Justice, Senior Vice President Marketing at Jahia Solutions — @megajustice
- Deb Lavoy, Founder and CEO at Narrative Builders — @deb_lavoy
- John Zimmerer, Director of Marketing at Topdown — @johnzimmerer
- Mathew Sweezey, Principal of Marketing Insights at Salesforce — @msweezey
- Scot Wheeler, Vice President, Consumer Intelligence & Business Analytics at Leapfrog Online — @scotwheeler
- Seth Maislin, Principal Consultant at Earley Information Science — @SethMaislin
- Tom Petrocelli, Research Director, Enterprise Social, Mobile and Cloud Applications at Neuralytix, Inc. — @tompetrocelli
The following questions will guide our discussion:
- What's the objective of digital experience?
- Is building a DX strategy a revolution or evolution? Do you evolve your current programs or start from scratch?
- What core technologies lie at the heart of a DX ecosystem?
- Which design methodologies lend themselves to creating outstanding digital experiences?
- What are the primary obstacles to DX excellence?
- How can organizations make the most of customer data to deliver DX? What parameters should be in place for this?
- How can companies build the internal alignment required to deliver digital experiences?
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #cxmchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for
- Include A1 in your response to Q1, A2 for Q2, etc. and be sure to include the #cxmchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird A4 DX starts with the customers — and they often get lost in the shuffle. #cxmchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services — stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful