Organizations — across industries — are feeling the pressure to digitally transform. The catalysts of this push come from many sources, but what does it all mean at the end of the day? Do companies need to scrap everything and start from scratch?
Join in on our upcoming Tweet Jam to discuss where your business should be with digital transformation and share some tips on how to get there.
The conversation kicks off at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET / 1700 GMT on Thursday, April 28. As always, the broader CMSWire community is welcome to take part. Join in by using the #dxchat hashtag, logging in to our chatroom or through Cover it Live, found below on the day of the chat.
On hand to keep the conversation going will be:
- Boris Kraft, Chief Visionary Officer at Magnolia CMS — @bkraft
- Clement Egger, Senior Vice President, Product Marketing at Jahia Solutions — @TheKlem
- Emmanuel Garcin, Chief Operating Officer at Jahia Solutions — @emmanuelgarcin
- John Choi, Director of US Operations at Liferay — @jc_choisez
- John Zimmerer, Director of Marketing at Top Down Systems — @johnzimmerer
- Jon Perera, VP of Product Management for Adobe Document Cloud — @jon_perera
- Kevin Cochrane, Chief Marketing Officer at Jahia Solutions — @Kevinc2003
- Linda Saindon, Founder & Digital Marketing Strategist at Alchemic LLC— @lindalou
- Sean Winter, Director of Solutions Strategy at Jive Software — @SeanWinter
- Seth Earley, CEO at Earley Information Science — @sethearley
- Seth Maislin, principal consultant, Earley Information Science — @sethmaislin
- Tom Petrocelli, Research Director, Enterprise Social, Mobile, and Cloud Applications at Neuralytix, Inc. — @tompetrocelli
- Tony White, Founder and CEO at Ars Logica — @arslogica
The following questions will guide the discussion:
- Define "digital transformation."
- Does digital transformation require a complete overhaul of your business?
- Should one department lead digital transformation and if so, which?
- Name three obstacles to digital transformation and how businesses can overcome them.
- How do you measure digital maturity?
- Name one critical thing to remember when planning a digital transformation.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #dxchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for
- Answer question one with A1, question two with A2, etc. — and be sure to include the #dxchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird A4 Sloppy data practices will ruin your best planned initiatives #dxchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services — stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful