While many of the responsibilities, techniques and goals of business intelligence analysts and data scientists closely match, major differences exist between the required skillsets — and expected outputs — for each job. Let’s explore a few of the most important ones. Read more.
What else got us talking this week:
- Gartner Boots OpenText, SDL & HP From its WCM Leaders Quadrant
- Narrative Gives Leaders the Power to Scale [Webinar]
- Meet the New Telemarketing: Proactive, Positive and Personalized
- DAM Provides a World of Truth for Customers and Marketers
- Attending a Conference: It's About More Than a Lanyard
- Is Facebook At Work a Threat to Slack & HipChat?
- Microsoft Evolves Yammer From Stand-Alone Product to Key Part of Office 365
- What LinkedIn's Economic Graph Brings to Microsoft
Enterprise Information Management
- How Digital Transformation Relates to Information Governance
- What iManage Has Accomplished in Its First Year of Independence
- Is Enterprise Content Management as We Know it Done?
- IBM Weds Big Data and AI in Watson-Powered Project DataWorks
- Oct. 3 — Percona Live - Open Source Database Conference
- Oct. 5 — eZ Conference 2016 - Paris
- Oct. 19 — [DX Leaders Webinar] MarTech Strategies & Architectures
- Nov. 12 — [DX Leaders Webinar] Data, Insights & Personalization
- Nov. 14 — CMSWire's Digital Experience Summit 2016 in Chicago