In her role as senior director of content strategy for Hilton Worldwide, Meghan Walsh's responsibilities include more than publishing content. She champions digital asset management (DAM) and often sits at the center of web technology selection and implementation. Read more.
What else got us talking this week:
- Salesforce Investors Question Marc Benioff's Twitter Infatuation
- Is Customer Centricity Actual or Aspirational?
- How to Advance Your DX Testing and Optimization Maturity
- Ditch the FAQs: Design for a Frictionless Experience
- How Much Collaboration Is Too Much?
- SharePoint's Creep Into the Enterprise: What Comes Next?
- It’s 2016: Do You Know Where Your Workers Are?
- Smarp Positions Its Employee Advocacy App as a 'Mobile Intranet'
Enterprise Information Management
- Why You Should Seriously Care About SSH User Keys
- How to Kill Your Zombie (Servers) Before They Eat You Alive
- How Modern Information Management Can Lead to Happier Customers
- Microsoft Is Expanding Its Cloud With French Data Centers
- Oct. 19 — [DX Leaders Webinar] MarTech Strategies & Architectures
- Oct. 26 — [Earley Executive Roundtable] Designing a Next Generation Content Strategy
- Oct. 27 — CMSWire Tweet Jam: Taking the Guesswork Out of Digital Experience #DXChat
- Nov. 2 — [DX Leaders Webinar] Data, Insights & Personalization
- Nov. 14 — CMSWire's Digital Experience Summit 2016 in Chicago