Account-based marketing generated a lot of buzz for B2B marketing in 2016. But as we move forward, it's time to ask an important question: Do marketers know exactly what it means? Read more.
Here are some more of our favorites from the past week:
A Sample of Our Stories
- Why Customer Data Platforms Are Gaining Traction
- 4 Realities Retailers Face in 2017: Digital Transformation, AI and More
- 3 Reasons to Personalize the Digital Experience
- Delivering Strong User Experiences in This Increasingly Digital World
- How People Analytics Can Turn HR on Its Head
- Why HR Leaders Should Think Like Economists and Promote Social Capital
- The Anatomy of a Company Culture Video
- Overloaded, and It Feels so Good: How Information Overload Affects Us Today
- Will Your Data Help or Hurt Your Business?
- Will Cybersecurity Regulations Finally Make Businesses Take Data Security Seriously?
- I Hate Information Management Predictions
- CMSWire's Top 10 Information Management Stories of 2016
- Jan. 31 — The Delivery Conference 2017
- Feb. 20 — Digital Transformation Forum
- March 16 — The Marketing Technologist Forum
- June 6 — AMPlify
- June 19 — Digital Workplace Experience 2017