Businesses that fail to take a big picture approach to content leave value on the table and waste effort, money and time.
Hilary Marsh thinks an audience-centric, business sensitive content strategy can solve this problem. With this approach, every piece of content acts to deepen the connection between your business and audience by serving your audience's needs. Content creation becomes streamlined, with clearer focus, set ownership and measurable outcomes. Read more.
What else got us talking this week:
- Prove Your Customer Experience Program's Worth
- A Marketer's Guide to Navigating the Data Deluge
- Which Marketing Data Management Solution Should You Choose?
- Digital Customer Experience Isn’t Child’s Play. Just Ask Lego
- Top 5 Pitfalls to Avoid When Scaling an International Startup
- That Millennial Thing: How to Train & Develop a New Generation of Leaders
- Think Crowdtesting, Think Sex: It's All About DNA
- 3 Clear Benefits of Attending Conferences
Enterprise Information Management
- Documentum's Fate Remains Unclear as Dell's Acquisition of EMC Nears
- Accurate Enterprise Search: Practical Ways to Improve User Experience
- Cybersecurity Is More Than a Tech Issue
- SAP Unleashes SAP BW/4HANA, a Data Warehouse for the Digital Era
- Sept. 8 — [CMSWire Webinar] Website Personalization 101
- Sept. 14 — [DX Leaders Webinar] Build Leadership, Culture & Narrative
- Sept. 20 — [CMSWire Webinar] Accelerate Digital Transformation with Enterprise DAM
- Sept. 21 — [Earley Executive Roundtable] Data Governance Success: Think Big but Start Small
- Nov. 14 — CMSWire's Digital Experience Summit 2016 in Chicago