Design thinking usually gets relegated to the halls of creative types, a problem solving activity best served with a side of post it notes.
But in a competitive landscape where companies struggle to differentiate from one and other, an injection of creative thinking might just provide the solution.
Unconvinced? Read more about how we would all benefit from design thinking.
What else got us talking this week:
- For Compelling Content Marketing, Think Like a Journalist
- Gartner Report Highlights Emerging Customer Journey Analytics Market
- 3 Ways to Elevate Your Brand's Customer Experience
- Hootsuite Integration Targets Digital Asset Management
- Workplace FOMO Is Real, and Getting Worse
- Strategy and Execution: Two Sides of the Same Coin
- Product Roadmaps Sell the Future, Not the Past
- Take an Agile Approach to Process Improvement
Enterprise Information Management
- Microsoft Falls Foul of French Data Commission
- OpenText's HP Assets: Predicting the Future
- Let Isaac Newton Improve Your End User Data Classification
- Making Sense of the US Court Ruling on Foreign Data Privacy
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- July 26 — [CMSWire Webinar] Empower Marketing Teams With Cohesive DAM
- July 28 — CMSWire Tweet Jam: Customer Experience Maturity #CXMchat
- July 28 — [CMSWire Webinar] How Intelligent Workflows Power Digital Transformation
- Aug. 25 — CMSWire Tweet Jam: Building Your MarTech Stack #DXchat
- Nov. 14 — CMSWire's DX Summit 2016 in Chicago