Scot Wheeler, vice president of marketing insights for Leapfrog Online, has a warning for anyone orchestrating digital customer experiences: Stop creating Frankenstein experiences built on the business’ terms — and start building experiences on the customers' terms. Read more.
What else got us talking this week:
- Theories on Microsoft's Monster LinkedIn Acquisition
- How To Not Fail at Taxonomy
- DX Leaders: Digital Transformation Starts With Cultural Change
- B2B Marketers Brace for the Snapchat Wave
- Do We Really Have to Kidnap the Boss to Build Strong Teams?
- Don't Force Your Employees to Learn or Share Knowledge
- Searching for Expertise: Will the Real Expert Please Stand Up?
- Boost Knowledge Management With Customer Perspective
Enterprise Information Management
- Eyes Wide Open: Grappling With the Content Slow Jam
- Dropbox Heats Up - and File Sharing Gets Interesting Again
- Why You Shouldn't Make Fun of Mark Zuckerberg's Password
- Avoid These Common Continuous Apps Mistakes
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- June 22 — Earley Executive Roundtable
- June 27 —
[Dynatrace Webinar] How to Win in the Digital Business Era with Better CX
- June 30 —
CMSWire Tweet Jam: What's Next for Information Management? #EIMchat
- July 13 —
[CMSWire Webinar] Putting the E in SharePoint ECM
- Nov. 14 — CMSWire's DX Summit 2016 in Chicago