Forrester analyst Mark Grannan has his pulse on the evolving world of digital experience (DX).
As part of his role as an analyst serving application development and delivery (AD&D) professionals, he offers clients research on responsive web design, digital performance and content delivery networks, self-service scenarios and portal technologies, and the architectural evolution of digital experience platforms. DX, he stressed, is not a point solution, and it's certainly not a one-size-fits all approach. Read more.
What else got us talking this week:
- Let's Have a Smart Conversation About Intelligent Content
- Relax: Old People Aren't Going to Ruin Snapchat
- 4 Ways to Measure the Success of Your Mobile Initiative
- How Marketers Can Solve the Cross-Channel Personalization Puzzle
- Microsoft's SharePoint Roadmap: Experts Weigh In
- How Momentum Drives Social Collaboration
- Test Your Digital Workplace People Finder Score
- Workato Bot Claims It Silences Slack Noise, Improves Productivity
Enterprise Information Management
- EMC’s Hidden Gem - and Why No One Is Talking About It
- Squeeze More Out of Your Business Process Management
- DAM Pricing Survey Reveals Gaps in Industry Maturity
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- July 12 — [CMSWire Webinar] Putting the E in SharePoint ECM
- July 13 — [RSG Webinar] Digital Vendor Map 2016: What Does It Mean?
- July 26 — [CMSWire Webinar] Empowering Marketing Teams with Cohesive DAM
- July 28 — [CMSWire Webinar] How Intelligent Workflows Power Digital Transformation
- Nov. 14 — CMSWire's DX Summit 2016 in Chicago