Businesses have been revving up their content creation machines for a few years now, buying into the mantra "you can never have enough."
But it turns out, most businesses do have enough. Not only do they have enough, 65 percent of their content is just getting in the way of their customers finding the information they need.
What's the solution? Periodical content audits, to ensure the content you have is meeting customer needs and to discover spots where more content may indeed be necessary. Read more.
Here are some more of our favorites from the past week.
A Sample of Our Stories
- Why User Experience Isn't a Nice-to-Have, It's a Must-Have
- Are You Ready for Voice-Controlled Ecommerce?
- Marketo Acquires Sales Engagement Provider ToutApp
- X Marks the Spot for Improved Customer Experience
- Facebook Debuts New Workplace Integrations
- You Can't Plan a Digital Workplace Without Thinking of the Physical
- Investors Bet on Sapho to Revive Enterprise Software
- Microsoft Buys Intentional Software to Enhance Team Productivity
- Why Real-Time Analytics Is No Longer a 'Thing'
- A Rosy Outlook for Tech Jobs (With One Caveat)
- When Onboarding New Employees, First Impressions Count
- Tim Berners-Lee Has a Plan to Reinvent the Web
- April 25 — [Bloomreach Webinar] Winning the Digital Experience Game
- April 27 — [CMSWire Webinar] Information Governance in the Age of Digital Transformation
- May 3 — [DW Webinar Series] The Path to an Artificial Intelligence Driven Workplace
- May 4 — [CMSWire Webinar] Beyond Transactions: Commerce in Context
- May 11 — [CMSWire Webinar] Tackle the Big 3 of Information Governance