The key attributes of a digital experience come down to content, the user experience, usability and relevance. You need to dig down and understand the impact of all of those factors, according to Steve Walker, senior director for Experis Global Content Solutions.
Walker will be one of the speakers at CMSWire’s DX Summit this Nov. 14 through 16 at the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel in Chicago. Read more.
What else got us talking this week:
- SEO Insights: Are You Smarter than a Search Engine?
- How to Adapt Your Business, Culture, Teams & Workflows for the Digital Era
- Marketers: Forget Demographic Data, Focus on Your Customers' Actions
- Sitecore Reveals Its Shortcut to Digital Maturity #SitecoreSym
- A Facebook at Work Progress Report: What's Changed
- Avoiding Employee Burnout in the Always-On Workplace
- Leadership Traits that Stop Innovation in Its Tracks
- Why Your Company Needs a Chief Data Science Officer
Enterprise Information Management
- Making Sense of OpenText-Documentum Aftershocks
- Designing an EIM System for Your Employees
- Documentum’s Fate at OpenText: New Life or Certain Death?
- CTERA Raises $25M to Speed Data Infrastructure Modernization
- Sept. 20 — [CMSWire Webinar] Accelerate Digital Transformation with Enterprise DAM
- Sept. 21 — [Earley Executive Roundtable] Data Governance Success: Think Big but Start Small
- Sept. 28 — [Dynatrace Webinar] Optimizing Digital Customer Experience with Dr. Natalie Petouhoff
- Sept. 28 — [DX Leaders Webinar] DX Plaftorms and Governance
- Nov. 14 — CMSWire's Digital Experience Summit 2016 in Chicago