Microsoft's focus was all about the general availability of long-awaited SharePoint 2016 and how it will make everyone smarter and more productive. Apple and SAP capitalized on that same theme with an announcement of a partnership that could change the way work is done at hundred of thousands of businesses worldwide.
Speaking of changing the way we work, we kicked off a month long focus on artificial intelligence with several really interesting articles. Take a look at Ankesh Anupam's exploration of how machine learning improves customer journey mapping and Tom Petrocelli's piece, "Dream Big, But Start Small with Artificial Intelligence."
Thank you for reading and sharing our content this past week!
Noreen Seebacher, Chief Editor, CMSWire
What else got us talking this week:
- The Future of DAM, Explained With a Bicycle Wheel
- How to Make Your Customers Happy On Mobile
- DX Leaders: 'Marketers Should Create Relevant, Lasting Relationships'
- DX Leaders: 'Focus Less on Technology, More on the Customers'
- Adobe Follows Apple's Lead to Better Tech Support
- First Things First: Are Your Leaders Ready for Change?
- What's the Risk of Innovation for Enterprises?
- Dream Big, But Start Small with Artificial Intelligence
Enterprise Information Management
- This Big Data Archives Project Dates to 1848
- EMC Keeps the Faith in Documentum, LEAPs Ahead
- Knowledge Management Will Change Biz Strategies
- Turn Data Audits Into Allies Against Hacks
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- May 12 — CMSWire Webinar: Trust Matters - Privacy, Advocacy & CX
- May 19 — Box Virtual Summit 2016
- May 25 — SCORE Conference Boston 2016
- May 26 — CMSWire Webinar: Mastering Globalized Content Relevancy
- May 26 — CMSWire Tweet Jam: Where are we with Predictive Analytics #CXMChat