Scott Brinker — the Godfather of MarTech — knows all too well the complexity of the marketing technology landscape.
He created the famous supergraphic that now lists more than 3,500 MarTech companies. He explains how marketers can cut through the MarTech mess and gives a glimpse of what he'll discuss when he takes the stage at CMSWire's DX Summit this Nov. 14 through 16 at the Radisson Blu Aqua hotel in Chicago. Read more.
What else got us talking this week:
- Time to Let Go of Your Viral Marketing Dreams
- DX Leaders: 'We're Living and Breathing in a Digital World’
- The Magical, Terrible World of MarTech Acquisition
- Call it Online, Call it Offline, It's All Just Marketing
- 3 Reasons Why Corporate IT Investments Fail
- Which Fate Will DevOps Choose?
- SharePoint Hybrid: What's In It For You?
- Can Documize Solve Knowledge Managers' Woes?
Enterprise Information Management
- 4 Things to Remember When Designing Continuous Apps
- The Headache Inducing Challenge of Protecting Company Data
- How Robots Improve Upon Site Experiences
- Emerging Data Needs Fuel New Data Management
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- June 08 — IBM Content 2016
- June 22 — Earley Executive Roundtable
- June 23 — CMSWire Tweet Jam: What's Next for Information Management? #EIMchat
- June 30 — Connect Conference 2016 in San Francisco
- Nov. 14 — CMSWire's DX Summit 2016 in Chicago