Sometimes you just need to know where to turn.
With that in mind, we published several articles this week that offer actionable tips on everything from programmatic advertising to SharePoint records management and omnichannel customer loyalty programs.
We also tackled one of our favorite topics — digital transformation — in articles that focused on the competitive opportunities it offers and well as its potential positive impact on your bottom line.
We'll continue to explore the many ways to leverage digital strategies and technologies in advance of our DX Summit in Chicago this November. Speaking of the Summit, we officially kick off early bird registration today, so act fast to take advantage of some great temporary discounts — and join in the conversation about #DXS16 on our Twitter and Facebook page.
Have a wonderful, sunny May — and keep reading CMSWire. We appreciate your support.
Noreen Seebacher, Chief Editor, CMSWire
What got us talking this week:
- Oracle, Others Cozy Up to ABM, the New Big Thing
- (Re)Align Your Organization for CX Success
- Can A Little Paranoia Save Media & Public Relations?
- Box, Microsoft Partner With Adobe Document Cloud
- Email Is a Colossal Time Suck, Research Confirms
- Overhaul Human Resources to Meet Today's Challenges
- 6 Unexpected Ways to Automate Your Workplace
- Advancing Down the SharePoint Productivity Path
Enterprise Information Management
- Harness the Power of Metadata to Revolutionize Document Search
- Ignoring Orphaned Data is a Risky Business
- Tech Companies Have a Major Problem and Don't Even Know It
- Getting Started in SharePoint Records Management
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- May 5 — CMSWire Webinar: Build a Business Case for Marketing Automation
- May 12 — CMSWire Webinar: Trust Matters: Privacy, Advocacy & CX
- May 23 — Shopping Experience Transformation Chicago 2016
- May 25 — Earley Executive Roundtable - Predictive Analytics, AI and the Promise of Personalization
- May 26 — CMSWire Tweet Jam: Where are we with Predictive Analytics #CXMChat