Your workplace is continually transforming. But the digital workplace is more than the sum of its technologies.
As Paul Miller CEO and founder of boutique consultancy Digital Workplace Group (DWG) said, the defining elements of a powerful digital workplace include a digital presence — a set of diverse services, devices and tools that allow people and content to be available wherever we are; Speed and efficiency — "a digital workplace must amplify productivity, efficiency and intelligence"; and clear policy, practice, strategy and governance.
Is your workplace ready? Do you have the tools, the technologies, the strategies and, perhaps most importantly, an intrinsic understanding of concepts including agility, flexibility and collaboration? Read more.
Here are some more of our favorites from the past week.
A Sample of Our Stories
- The Headless CMS Hype: Someone, Please Think of the Marketers
- Customer Data Platform vs. Single Customer View: What's the Difference?
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Organization's Marketing Agility
- Why You Should Introduce Machine Learning Into Your Marketing Now
- Improve Digital Workplace Accessibility by Changing Our Approach
- The Digital Workplace: Are You Having the Right Conversations?
- How to Improve Employee Experience for Field Service Workers
- Collaboration Leads to Success in Digital Workplaces, SAP Survey Finds
- How to Lose Your Business in 10 Days
- Information Management Fuels Your Digital Transformation Efforts
- The Ins and Outs of Search Application Testing
- Why Cybersecurity is a Business Manager's New Best Friend
- March 29 — [Earley Executive Roundtable] Session 1: Digital Workers, Chatbots and Customer Service
- March 30 — [BrightStarr Webinar] Inside PANDORA: How to Launch a Global Intranet
- April 12 — [Earley Executive Roundtable] Session 2: The Role of Intelligent Virtual Assistants in Healthcare
- April 26 — [Earley Executive Roundtable] Session 3: Robo Banking, Robo-Advisors
- May 10 — [Earley Executive Roundtable] Session 4: Coversational Commerce and Virtual Sales Assistants