Intelligent voice-based assistants from Amazon, Google and nearly every tech heavyweight are becoming commonplace, making daily tasks quicker, more efficient and even entertaining. But should we really care? Will the impact be that great? Arguably, yes.
As these interactions become more sophisticated and accurate, the potential exists for every employee to harness AI voice technology as their own personal assistant — making entire organizations exponentially more productive. Read more.
Here are some more of our favorites from the past week.
A Sample of Our Stories
- How Machine Learning Transforms Digital Experience, One Industry at a Time
- Why Marketing's Data Skills Gap Isn't as Bad as You Think
- Programmatic's 3rd Wave: Will Publishers & Brands Get it 'Just Right'?
- Pinpointing the Magic CX Metric That Drives Growth
- Email Attachments Don’t Have to Die
- IBM Reportedly Ends Remote Working as Layoff Rumors Grow
- Why It Pays to Focus on Process
- JetBlue Flies Higher With Redesigned Award-Winning Intranet
- How to Fortify Your Network for the IoT Revolution
- Moving Compliance Policies Off the Paper and Into Practice
- Companies Still Struggle With Information Governance, Survey Finds
- A Sign of Search Progress, From an Unexpected Place
- Feb. 22 — [Earley Executive Roundtable] The Evolving Role of the Chief Data Officer
- March 2 — [Webinar] The New Rules of Employee Engagement
- March 7 — [Webinar] How to Simplify and Modernize ECM
- March 9 — [Webinar] User-Centric DX: Personas, Journey Maps & Design
- June 19 — Digital Workplace Experience 2017
- The Forrester Wave: Web Content Management Systems, Q1 2017
- How Digital Experience and SEO Work Together
- Forrester Research: How to Archive Personalized, Contextualized Web Experiences
- Selecting Today’s Enterprise Web Content Management System
- The Complete Guide to Choosing a Web Content Management System