Grab your calendars and mark the dates: We kicked off preregistration for our second annual DX Summit this week. We'd love to have you join us to learn the strategies, technologies and thought leadership that deliver game-changing digital experiences — and we're offering an incentive for early registration.
For now, you can learn where you stand with digital transformation and how you can master it, as well as how to move the needle on your digital marketing smarts. And DX Summit speaker Mayur Gupta collaborated with David Raab to tell you how to design a smarter marketing technology stack.
We had some interesting articles from several new community contributors this week, including Joe Kleinschmidt, who explored how to help employees by giving them less, and Robert Soderbery explained how a better workforce experience means happier, more productive workers.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend — and don't forget to preregister for the DX Summit!
What got us talking this week:
- How Publishers Can Tweak Twitter and Engage Readers
- 7 Steps of Digital Experience Maturity
- Get Smarter About Your Content Marketing
- Account-Based Marketing Flips Traditional Sales On Its Head
- The Antidote for Digital Workplace Chaos: Governance
- Speed Read: Five Ways to Build Winning Workplace Teams
- Help Your Employees Thrive By Giving Them Less
- Steal From the Best: Marketing Tools to Inspire Intranet Content
Enterprise Information Management
- Risky Business: A Risk-Based Approach to Your Data
- What Happens to Documentum If EMC Sells It?
- Get the Most From Your Hybrid Cloud
- Enterprise Search's Wicked Problem: User Acceptance Testing
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- April 20 — Early Executive Roundtable: OK so Enterprise Search is "Janky" - Now What?
- April 26 — AIIM Conference New Orleans 2016
- May 05 — CMSWire Webinar: Build a Business Case for Marketing Automation
- May 25 — SCORE Conference Boston 2016
- July 13 — Digital Publishing Innovation Summit New York 2016