Should Hadoop Users Think Spark?
There’s been a lot of rhetoric around Apache Spark over the last few years. Back in the fall of 2014, some even suggested — only partly in jest — that the Hadoop World conference change its name to Spark World. Read more.
What got us talking this month:
- Paid Search Call Extensions Can Enhance DX
- Why WordPress' Support For REST API Is a Big Deal
- Tackling Social Media Risks
Gaining Consensus on Big Digital Change
- Your Best Digital Workers Are Probably Job Hunting
- Comparing Facebook at Work to Enterprise Social Networks
- IBM's Stealth Big Data Video Play
- Tools for the Contingent Workforce
Enterprise Information Management
- Will MapR Leapfrog Competition?
- Information Security Asleep at the Wheel?
- Ex-Google, Facebook Duo Aim To Simplify Big Data Search
- What IT Pros Want From Windows Server 2016
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Dec. 15 — CMSWire Webinar: Identify and Simplify the 4 Phases of a Document Lifecycle
- Dec. 17 — Earley Executive Roundtable: Practical AI and Cognitive Computing
- Jan. 20 — The Future of the Connected Enterprise
- Jan. 21 — Big Data Innovation Summit Las Vegas 2015
- Jan. 26 — Digital Marketing Strategies Summit Las Vegas 2016
- E-Book: Keys to Managing Multiple Websites, Channels and Languages
- Excerpt: The Digital & Media Asset Management Product Evaluations
- White Paper: Winning The Customer Experience Game
- Guide: Criteria for Selecting a Social Media Management Platform
- White Paper: 10 Tips for a Healthy Social Enterprise