Knowledge Management's Future
While most executives view their investments into the next generation of knowledge and collaboration management platforms as a way to drive down capital expenditures and other costs, the true value of these platforms will be driven by the innovation — and subsequent competitive advantages — they create. Read more.
What got us talking this month:
- Best and Worst Tech Predictions of 2015
- Can Anyone Stop Powerhouse Amazon?
- What's the Big Deal About DX?
- Who Did Gartner Invite to Digital Marketing Party?
- Slack vs. HipChat vs. Yammer
- Simplifying Collaboration Software Landscape
- Amazon Wants to Manage Your WorkMail
- BlackBerry Doubles Down on Android
Enterprise Information Management
- Cloud Integration Success
- Why Verizon May Sell Its Data Centers
- What's 100 Times Faster Than Wi-Fi?
- Connecting All the Information Dots Through Search
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Jan. 28 —
- Feb. 10 —
- Feb. 16 —
- Feb. 18 —
- Feb. 25 —