Microsoft Gets CX Wrong
“Your call is important to us” has been touted as a customer experience innovation in itself: a unique and clever way to make customers feel they’re valued. Read more.
What got us talking last week:
- History of MarTech - In 16 Charts
- Marketers Should Be Data Savvy, Not Data Scientists
- Can You Trust Web CMS Rankings?
- DX Digest: Mark Grannan on Core Services Architecture
- Social, to Knowledge Management's Rescue?
- Introducing the CMSWire Reader Advisory Board
- Change Your Attitude - and Improve Productivity
- SharePoint Cloud Search: What's In it For You
Enterprise Information Management
- Beyond Documentum, EMC Disruption
- Perspectives on the IoT and Customer-Centric Selling
- Splunk Users Take Their Data Streaming, Not Stored
- DataStax Pulls a Trifecta at the #CassandraSummit
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Oct. 1 — Webcast: 5 Ways to Win with Digital Customer Experience–the New Battleground for your Business
- Oct. 8 — CMSWire Webinar: New Research on the State of Digital Customer Experience
- Oct. 8 — Moxie Webinar: The American Eagle Story - Competing on Experiences and Outcomes in a Mobile World
- Oct. 12 — Unity Connect Amsterdam 2015
- Oct. 15 — CMSWire Webinar: Is Social the New Customer Call Center?
- Report: IDC MarketScape: Digital Commerce 2014 Vendor Assessment
- Guide: Web Content Management RFP Guide
- Report: Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce
- Whitepaper: Loyalty and Referrals: A Positive Connection
- How to Identify Your Most Important Metrics for Creative Operations BI