Enterprise software companies love to make promises about the transformative properties of their latest offering.
They boast the product will make employees more productive and make their work easier.
They promise it will be the be-all and end-all solution to business problems. But what the reality? Read more.
What else got us talking this week:
- 7 Exceptional Tech Conferences You Can Still Attend in 2016
- You Don't Need to Be Bribed to Use Great DAM Systems
- Email Marketing Gets a Boost From ... Louis CK?
- Beyond Digital Marketing: Lessons from Digital Business Innovators
- Can OpenText's Project Bandaroo Burst Slack's Bubble?
- Microsoft Win: Facebook Is Now an Office365 Customer
- The Digital Workplace: Your First Defense Against the Productivity Crisis
- Evernote Falls Prey to the Freemium Model Catch-22
Enterprise Information Management
- OpenText CEO Takes Aim at IBM Watson
- Hortonworks, Dropbox, Microsoft, GE: Hot or Not?
- In Enterprise Search, High Quality Trumps All
- Big Data Analytics Success Depends on These 3 Ingredients
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- July 26 — [CMSWire Webinar] Empower Marketing Teams with Cohesive DAM
- July 28 — CMSWire Tweet Jam: Customer Experience Maturity #CXMchat
- July 28 — [CMSWire Webinar] How Intelligent Workflows Power Digital Transformation
- Aug. 25 — Tweet Jam: Building Your MarTech Stack #DXchat
- Nov. 14 — CMSWire's DX Summit 2016 in Chicago