Simpler Media Group and Digital Workplace Group's inaugural Digital Workplace Experience at the Radisson Blu Aqua in Chicago last week established two things:
- Organizations still need work building solid employee experiences.
- Some organizations really want to get it right.
The conference also featured extraordinary case studies of digital workplace success from organizations like Adobe, Southwest Airlines and Verizon.
But it also included discussions that highlighted the harsh realities that most organizations have yet to embrace the employee experience.
Here are some more of our favorites from the past week:
A Sample of Our Stories
- Marketing Automation: Snake Oil or the Greatest Thing Ever?
- Headless, But Not Brainless Web CMS
- Artificial Intelligence: Overhyped and Underappreciated
- 4 Agile Principles for the Modern Marketer
- Google Introduces Backup and Sync, More News
- CIOs: Employees Are Your Customers
- 7 Steps to Forging a Coaching Culture
- Stop Reinforcing Generation Gaps, Other Insights from DWEXP17
- 8 Skills Every Digital Leader Needs
- Are ‘Shadow’ Collaboration Apps a Thing of the Past?
- Mastering the Digital Workplace Is an Overwhelming Task
- Collaboration Fails When it Becomes an IT Play
- June 26 — Call Center Week 2017 - Las Vegas
- June 27 — [CMSWire Webinar] Customer Experience is a Team Sport
- June 28 — Growth Marketing Conference B2B
- Sept. 5 — Content Marketing World
- Sept. 18 — Gartner Digital Workplace Summit London 2017