In the age of the customer, we forgot about our employees. Technology advancements have powered amazing consumer experiences over the past few years.
But the experience in the enterprise itself — where most of that technology magic happens — lags.
That's why it's time to bring together thought leaders, practitioners and technology experts under one roof to discuss the imperative of succeeding in the digital workplace.
The Digital Workplace Group, a strategic partner and boutique consultancy, and Simpler Media Group, which publishes CMSWire, are partnering to produce the Digital Workplace Experience conference June 19 to 21 at the Radisson Blu Aqua in Chicago. Read more.
What else got us talking this week:
- CMSWire's DX Summit: Tahzoo Digital Artist Captures a Unique View of the Conference
- 2016 Was a Very Good Year ... For WCM and DX Platforms
- What's the Catalyst for True Digital Transformation?
- Getting Traffic and Leads Is Harder Than Ever, Though Not Impossible
- 7 Foolproof Ways to Make Your Meeting Rooms Suck
- Bringing Intranet Radio out From the Shadows
- Let's Get Real About Agile Development
Enterprise Information Management
- How Analytics and BI Shaped the Modern Organization
- Make 2017 the Year You Master Process Management
- Mastering Business Complexity With Intelligent Adaptive Technology
- Why People Search: 3 Use Cases
- Jan. 18 — [Earley Executive Roundtable] Virtual Assistants & Chatbots - The Next Big Thing in Customer Experience
- Feb. 20 — Digital Transformation Forum
- March 16 — The Marketing Technologist Forum
- June 15 — AMPlify
- Nov. 28 — Chief Customer Officer Sydney