Your company undoubtedly has a mission statement and a vision. The bigger question, though, is does your company adhere to those values every day? Or does the mission statement even represent the company's core values?
It may be time for a rewrite. And this is not an executives-only task. Read more.
Here are some more of our favorites from the past week.
A Sample of Our Stories
- Your DX Testing Isn't Done Till it Passes the 'Buddy Bob' Test
- The 5 B2B Customer Touchpoints You Can't Afford to Ignore
- Reliable Data Is Within Reach: 6 Steps to Data Confidence
- Insightly CRM Review: Affordable, Feature-Packed Value for SMBs
- Will Microsoft Teams Hammer Yammer?
- Digital Workplaces: Challenges, Opportunities for IT
- How Managers Can Help, Rather Than Hinder, Productivity
- SlackPass Jumpstarts Paid Slack Groups and Subscription Content Sharing
- Xerox Reveals First Big Release Since Split
- Microsoft's New Advanced Data Governance: First Impressions
- 6 Warning Signs Your Business Might Not Survive a Disaster
- How to Maximize Your ECM Investments
- April 12 — [Earley Executive Roundtable] Session 2: The Role of Intelligent Virtual Assistants in Healthcare
- April 24 — Operational Challenges for GDPR Implementation in Banks
- April 26 — [Earley Executive Roundtable] Session 3: Robo Banking, Robo-Advisors
- May 3 — [CMSWire Webinar] The Path to an Artificial Intelligence Driven Workplace
- May 10 — [Earley Executive Roundtable] Session 4: Coversational Commerce and Virtual Sales Assistants