Adventure movies follow a formula: shocking discovery, map drops out of sky, adventure ensues, random love interest, successful quest and fade to black.
If only the digital workplaces came with the equivalent.
Laurence Hart tackled the challenge of finding a roadmap for the digital workplace in his column this past week.
"Businesses don’t have the luxury of having script writers feeding us answers and moving things along at a brisk pace," Hart wrote for CMSWire. "Maps are not going to drop out of the sky nor will we stumble across the perfect artifact to point the way. On the other hand, everything we need to know is right in front of us."
Here are some more of our favorites from the past week.
A Sample of Our Stories
- BloomReach, Post-Hippo Acquisition, Unveils Digital Experience Platform
- Do Right By Your Email Subscribers and They'll Do Right By You
- 4 Keys to Improving Your Analytics Team
- The Golden Rule of Ecommerce Website Design: Don't Confuse Your Customers
- Forrester's ECM Wave Falls Flat
- Sold! Thoma Bravo Buys Lexmark's Software Business
- Report: DDoS Attacks Have Slowed, But Increased in Size
- 4 Strategies Integration Specialists Can Take From NFL Coaches
- Collaboration Is a Tool, Not an End Goal
- Will Jive's Acquisition Revive the Company's Fortunes?
- Assessing Your Digital Workplace Maturity: Where Do You Fit?
- C-Suite Starting to Take Action on Digital Transformation [Infographic]
- May 11 — [CMSWire Webinar] Tackle the Big 3 of Information Governance
- May 16 — [CMSWire Webinar] 5 Tactics to Recover 60% of Lost Revenue from Abandoned Carts
- May 18 — [DW Webinar 2] The Intersection of Intranets and Employee Experience
- May 23 — [CMSWire Webinar] 4 Essential Capabilities for a Successful Digital Workplace Strategy
- May 24/25 — Connected Claims USA Summit: Embed Speed & Accuracy for Cost-Efficient and Customer-Centric Insurance Claims