A leading creativity conference, MAX is a mashup of more than 9,000 creative leaders, designers, developers, strategists, video pros and photographers who come together to learn, share, create, connect and play. MAX draws more than 7,000 attendees from 60 countries. You belong at MAX if you’re:
- a graphic, web or multidisciplinary designer
- an art or creative director
- a video, film or motion graphics professional
- a photographer
- an Adobe Creative Cloud partner
- a tech or business strategist
- interested in Adobe products
- interested in building a creative career
Keynote speakers include Photographer Lynsey Addario, who was named one of five most influential photographers of the past 25 years by American Photo Magazine in 2015, and Jared Leto, an actor, musician and director who earned his first Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role as the transgender AIDS patient ‘Rayon’ in Jean-Marc Vallée’s Dallas Buyers Club. He's also a tech investor in startups like Nest, Uber, Airbnb and Spotify, and he operates his own streaming video-platform, called Vyrt, as well as a social- and digital-media marketing outfit called The Hive.
Attendees who want to dive deeper into a technology or topic can kick off the event with pre-conference labs on Oct. 31 and Nov. 1.
- Dec 13 [Extensis Webinar] Artificial Intelligence in Digital Asset Management
North America, Online Webinar
- Jan 18
- Feb 21
- Nov 13